I cannot find the Autodesk Uninstall tool after installing an Autodesk 2022 product or the older version of the Autodesk Uninstall tool on my machine does not show 2022 products.
The uninstall tool is no longer supported with the new Autodesk installer. To uninstall Autodesk 2022 products. Please use one of the following options:
- The uninstall command in the deployment batch file.
- Use the Windows Add/Remove programs.
- The uninstaller in %programdata%\Autodesk\Uninstallers\ location.
1. Using the uninstall command in the deployment batch file.
a. Open the .bat file in the folder where your deployment resides using notepad or use your desired editing software.
b. Put an REM (REM Purpose: Provides a way to insert remarks that will not be acted on in a batch file) into the batch file in front of the line that will be acted on in the batch file. Then remove the REM in front of the uninstall line of the batch file.
It should look like this after changing the REM commands.
c. Save in the edit program and run this batch file to remove the products.
2. Using Add/Remove in Windows.
a. Go to Add/Remove programs in Windows and uninstall the products.
3. Using the uninstaller in %programdata%\Autodesk\Uninstallers\ location.
a. Open Windows explorer and go to %programdata%\Autodesk\Uninstallers\
b. Open the Autodesk product folder you would like to uninstall.
c. Click on the AdskUninstallHelper.exe
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams