An error stating that a user has not relinquished their work-sets has popped up and that user is not available to fix it. Or it could be that the user is no longer with the company, but the project is still ongoing.
- The user has borrowed elements and not relinquished ownership.
- The user is no longer with the company or away on vacation and unavailable to relinquish.
- Username has changed due to email change.
Cloud based work-shared model: (Proceed with caution on this solution. It could cause issues if everyone is not out of the model)
- Click the Collaborate tab > Manage Cloud Models button.
- Select the model in Autodesk Docs
- Select the Actions button
- Select Relinquish and select the user who needs to relinquish.
- This will trigger a forced relinquish.
Non-Cloud based work-sharing models
This process is not as easy as a cloud-based model. There is however a workaround, and it is as follows:
- Have everyone synchronize their local files
- Have everyone except for one person close the file
- Save As a new central model OR overwrite the existing model.
- Have the users open the new Central model and create new local models.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Heather Volk