You have switched your Vehicle Tracking to Named user and are still getting a FlexNet License Finder box
This problem is exposed when you do the following:
Here's also a different tool from Autodesk that can quickly switch all installed software to User-based:
Here's the process:
1. Copy the AdskLicensingSupportTool folder (from the downloaded zip file from the link above - for Windows, MAC and Linux is similar) to C:\Autodesk on the machine you need to change over.
2. Then open the Command prompt and first things to type in is CD\
That takes you back to the root of C:\
3. Then CD Autodesk
4. Then CD Adsklicensingsupporttool
then the command to change the parameters:
5. The command to run would be this:
AdskLicensingSupportTool -r ALL:USER
When this completes, you see the following:
This means there is a duplicate key for Vehicle Tracking, and the change fails to occur (even though it states it's been flipped over)
1. Input "cmd" in Windows search, and right click command prompt to select "run Run as administrator"
2. Switch to the AdskLicensingInstHelper installation directory by the command: "cd %CommonProgramFiles(x86)%\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\helper\" (include the quotes)
3. This is the command to run:
AdskLicensingInstHelper change -pk 955L1 -pv 2020.0.0.F -lm ""
(Make sure this matches the red boxes above)
Once that finishes (near instant), re-launch Civil 3D and confirm Vehicle Tracking launches without the error.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Wunderlich