Version: C3D 2023 and later.
Font Style standard is not reflected on ACC.
The support file is not uploaded to the proper ACC folder in the Project Template.
There are two different solutions for addressing the issue.
In the Project Template Level:
Autodesk Desktop Connector V16
- Log in to the Web application to update the Support files.
- Add Storage and select Autodesk Docs. Then, choose the Project Template from the list.
- Select "Manage Support Files" from the left Menu.
- Choose the project source and click "New Configuration" on the pop-up.
- Click on "Select Folders" button.
- Navigate to the designated support file folder where you want to save and select the folder by checking the toggle box next to the folder.
- Add additional folders as needed, then click "Next."
- Upload the support file by clicking the upload button from the menu.
- Select each section and upload the support file accordingly.
- After the update, each project created from the template will include this support file.
In the Project Level where Project is created before the Support File update in the template:
- Autodesk Webapp
- Autodesk Desktop Connector V16
If you need to update the support file for a project that was created before the template update, upload the file per project separately following the steps outlined above.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Gregory Lee