AutoCAD: Dimensions in Layout Isometric View do not match Model Space.
Dimension Style scale issue.
This is caused due to scaling. You must set the Dimension Style to the Scale of the Viewport.
- Launch the Dimension Style Dialog box (Type Dimstyle and select the <Enter> key on your Keyboard) or (Select Annotation Tab in the Ribbon and select the dialog launcher (see image figure 1))
- In the Dimension Style Editor select New on the right-hand side to start a new Dimension Style.
- Set the Style up as you would like (best to copy a Style that is already what you want and then edit the new Style).
- Then select the Primary Units Tab.
- Select Apply To layout dimensions only.
- Then for the Scale Factor <Model Space Dimension Value>/<Dimension displayed in the Viewport > = Scale Factor. (example: Model Space Dimension 10/ Layout Dimension 2 = Scale factor is 5)
- Place this number in the Scale factor field.
- Accept and then use this Dimension Style for the Viewport Dimensions.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast