Issue Tracking is one of the many useful features available in Docs, but this feature is often underused.
The primary reason for this underutilization is a lack of awareness and a less visible user interface design in Autodesk Docs.
How to View or Create Issues in Docs:
- Navigate to the Revit file in Docs.
- Click the model file to view the published 3D view.
- Use the following button to view or create an issue.
Viewing created issues in Revit:
You can see the issues created in Docs or Model Coordination in Revit with the Issues Add-in for Revit Plug-ins.
After installing the plug-in, a new “Issue” tab will appear in Revit.
- Open the Revit model from the ACC project hub.
- Open the 3D view that contains the issue.
- Select "Manage Issues" from the Issues tab.
- It opens the issue panel and displays the marked issue in the 3D view.
- You can address the issue and update the issue information from the Issue Panel.
- Issue updates on Docs instantly.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Gregory Lee