I need to create an Autodesk Custom Install for network licensing and have the software installed from the deployment point to a network license server without any user interaction
- Log into the manage.autodesk.com account with either the Primary Admin or Secondary Admin rights.
- On the menu on the left side choose "Custom Install".
- In the top right choose "+ Create New"
- On the dropdown under License Type: choose "Network" and check the box for the product that will be included in the deployment. For this example, I am choosing AutoCAD.
- Once you choose the product for the deployment a second part of the screen appears. Here is where you will select the version of the Autodesk product and include updates that are available at the time of this deployment creation. you will need to click on "Select a version".
- I am choosing AutoCAD 2024 and the latest version with the current updates.
- You can click any of the drop-downs on the right-side menu at the bottom if you would like to add any Customizations, Extensions, Language packs, or Plug-ins to the deployment. Click "Next" when ready.
- When you choose "Specify license server..." you will be to enter the license server info for the deployment.
- After saving you can click download and a 14.9-meg file will be downloaded. Click on this file and the Custom install deployment will be downloaded to the location you choose earlier.
- There will be .bat in the deployment which starts the installation on the user's machine.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams