When trying to save or Render to A360 you get a message that you do not have an internet connection or "requested service not available" but you can open and access the internet. You will need to run a series of checks to verify it is not your login/account or your computer/settings.
Verify that you get the internet connection error when trying to sign into A360 from these locations:
- Sign into A360 inside of Revit from the "Sign in" at the upper right side of the interface.
- From within Revit sign into A360 by clicking on the "Render in Cloud" button on the View tab > Graphics Panel.
- From your operating system desktop task tray sign into the A360.
Verify that it is not your sign in. Make sure you are using the same login information every time you sign in.
- Verify that you can sign into https://myhub.autodesk360.com
- Verify that you can sign into https://manage.autodesk.com
If you cannot log into your A360 or Autodesk Manage accounts then you will need to log a case directly with Autodesk to get your account fixed. Here is instructions on logging a case with Autodesk: Submitting and Viewing Autodesk cases
If you can log into the website for A360 but still get the internet connection errors on the machine/software you will need to do the following:
Verify the software is up-to-date:
- Verify you have Revit's service packs installed here is a list of all the Revit updates/service packs https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/install-software/update-software/enhancements
- If this is 2015 or 2014 install the Autodesk Licensing Hotfix
- Verify from within Control Panel > Programs and Features you have the Autodesk 360 and the Autodesk BIM 360 Revit add-in is installed.
Do the following on the operating system:
- Verify the firewall is off. If it is off verify your antivirus doesn't have a firewall service that is running. Test by signing into A360. Any of the three methods from above.
- Verify your computer time is correct by following Autodesks steps to fix the system clock
- Clear the temp folder. Click the windows key + the R key. In the Run dialog box type %temp% and click the OK button. Inside the temp folder select everything inside it and hit the delete key. Skip what you cannot delete.
- Clear the Internet browsing history. Open Internet Explorer and click the CTRL key + the Shift key + the delete Key.
The following list of sites should be added to the "Trusted Sites" (Internet Options). They should be allowed to communicate through ports 80 and 443, and have an exception rule on proxy for anonymous access: NOTE: If any of the error when entering them put the https:// in front of it and remove the asterisk*.
Ken Williams from the IMAGINiT Solution Center team created a batch file that will automatically add the trusted sites for you. Within the zipped TrustedSites folder double click on the 'ClickMe' batch file.
That is all you have to do and they will be added provided there is no permissions blocking you to add trusted sites in which case you will need to ask your IT to add the trusted sites.
- Follow the Microsoft instructions to fix the host.xml https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/972034. Reboot your machine and test the A360 sign in.
Extra links if the above steps do not fix your issue: