AutoCAD: Command Line is not displayed after launching.
This issue can be caused by numerous issues.
- Command Line is off screen (This can happen when using more than one Monitor).
- Command Line has been turned off.
- Not having Dynamic Input enabled.
- Settings from another release causing issues.
- Corrupted AutoCAD Profile.
- Enable Dynamic input.
- Select CTRL+9 to enable the Command Line.
- Restore Menu.
- Reset Secondary installer (Reset AutoCAD to Defaults).
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast