You now have Named User seats and want to use your existing deployments for Named Users installs.
- Go to the location where your deployments are on the network.
- Choose the deployment you would like to modify.
- Click on the “Tools” folder inside the deployment folder.
- Once you are inside the “Tools” folder, click on the “Create & modify a deployment” icon.
- Once the deployment opens choose “Create a new deployment configuration using an existing configuration as a template”.
- Next and a descriptive name for the install icon that will be created. I try not to include spaces.
- Click Next
- Choose “I Accept” and then choose next.
- Choose “Autodesk ID” and then choose next.
- You are done and can click the X in the top right corner to end.
- Now when you go to the deployment folder you will see the install Icon you created in step 6.