What can I do with the Autodesk Custom Install History
When you go to the manage.autodesk portal and click to create a Custom Install under Product and Services. It will show a history of all of the Custom installs that you have created recently (this a new recent feature that has been added). This can be very useful.
2. You either click “+ Create new” to start a new Custom Deployment or if you click the arrow to the far right of the product in the history, you will get a new menu of options.
3. Clicking on the download button will download the setup file to start the download again.
4. Clicking on the Delete button will delete the product from the custom install history.
5. Clicking Edit will take you to the original options you chose when created the custom install.
6. In this menu you can change items in your original creation of the deployment. You can add a new updated version which will update your deployment. See this URL for updating a custom install/deployment.
7. You can change licensing or a license manager in a previous deployment by saving and downloading. You can also change any product customizing you had done the first time you created your deployment.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams