I need to set the desktop icon to open the Autodesk product as an admin every time.
- Right-click on the Autodesk icon and choose “Properties”.
- From the “Shortcut” tab choose “Open File Location”.
- Right-click on the exe file (example - acad.exe) and choose “Properties”.
- Click on the “Compatibility” tab at the top.
- Check the box next to “Run this program as an administrator” and then click “Apply”.
- Now when clicking on the icon to start the Autodesk program it will run as administrator.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams