When Analyzing a Network Storm and Sanitary crashes without error.
- File Corruption.
- Background Image stored on Microsoft OneDrive.
- Issue with Windows compatibility.
- Install latest updates for Civil 3D and Storm and Sanitary.
- Remove background Images before exporting to Storm and Sanitary.
- Use Data Shortcut to import Pipe Network into a clean file.
- Use the same version of Civil 3D and the comparable Storm and Sanitary. (Civil 3D 2020, SSA 2020, etc.).
- In SSA Export to LandXML (File>Export>LandXML File). Then import back into SSA (File>Import>LandXML File).
Make sure to check
- Hydrology method
- outlet node
- Create the Network in SSA rather than exporting from Civil 3D.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast