AutoCAD: Dimensions in Layout do not match the value in Model Space.
There can be several problems including.
- Corrupted Viewport.
- Broken Dimension.
How to resolve these issues.
- Test a new Dimension Style.
- Test using the DIMLINEAR command rather than the DIM command.
- Verify that you are snapping to objects in Model Space rather than Paper Space.
- Recreate the Viewport and test again.
- Make sure DIMASSOC is set to 2 and DIMLFAC is set to 1.
- Audit the file and attempt to repair the file.
- Use MATCHPROP to match the Dimension to a known working Dimension.
- Use DIMDISASSOCIATE to disassociate the Dimension.Then use DIMREASSOCIATE to re-associate the Dimension.
- Turn off all objects that are not needed and attempt the Dimension again.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast