To download and install it log into your Autodesk Account.
Important: Inventor 2019.1 or newer is a prerequisite to installing Inventor Tolerance Analysis.
Note: If you are a user of a multi-user license, contact your Contract Manager or Software Coordinator to download the software for you.
- In Autodesk Account, in the left pane, choose 'All Products & Services'
- Find the Product Design & Manufacturing Collection in the list of products.
- Click on 'View all included items' to get the list of products included in the Collection:
- Find 'Inventor Tolerance Analysis' in the list, click on the 'Downloads' icon:
- Use 'Download now' or 'Browser Download' to download:
- Inventor Tolerance Analysis will install as an Add-In in Inventor.
- To verify it's installed go to the Tools Ribbon > Add-Ins > Applications tab.
- Access Tolerance Analysis on the Environments Ribbon
- For Basic Setup and creation of Tolerance Stackups: Inventor Tolerance Analysis Add-In
About the AuthorMore Content by Joanna Gryszka