Vault: Check-in, Lifecycle Status Change, Revision, Find and Category change cause Vault to crash.
After performing these operations, you will notice the columns getting wider and wider. Finally, a red X will appear instead of the preview and you will receive a crash error notice.
Column in the Vault Client Dialog will extend wider and wider causing the crash.
This has been resolved in Vault update 2021.1.
- Close any instances of Vault Client.
- C:\User\<Current User Login Name>\appdata\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault Professional 2021\ApplicationPreferences.xml
- C:\User\<Current User Login Name>\appdata Autodesk\Autodesk Vault Workgroup 2021\ApplicationPreferences.xml"
- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault Professional 2021
- Start Vault Client and test.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast