A security error appears that when you download DWG TrueView that states “can’t be downloaded securely”.
This may be caused by a signed certificate for the AdODIS installer, or another certificate, which expired on 10/21/2022.
DWG TrueView can still be downloaded from the link below.
- When you select Download DWG TrueView, a download will begin with the aforementioned warning. Select the three dots to the right side of the download and select “Keep”.
- A notification may appear that “This file can’t be downloaded securely. Select “Keep Anyway”.
- The download will complete and no longer have the security warning. Select Open File.
If you view your Download folder, the download folder should show the full size of the downloaded DWGTrueView_2023_English_64bit_dlm.sfx.exe file. This also confirms the complete download.
- After selecting Open File, the Autodesk Self-Extract dialog box will appear. The default location to extract all Autodesk applications is C:\Autodesk. Select OK or define a new location to extract the installation files.
- The installer should automatically begin once the extraction is complete. Select the box to agree to the End User License Agreement. Then select Next.
- It is recommended to not change the path for the Product install. Select Install and the process will complete.
DWG TrueView should now be installed, and icon should appear on your Desktop.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Shawn Heator