Embedded Images no longer display after reopening. Images such as PDF, PNG, JPG, and TIFF.
Possible issue with the original insertion method.
Try to add the image to the file again using this process.
- Open the Image file into MS Paint.
- Select all (Ctrl+A) then Copy (Ctrl+C).
- In AutoCAD (Civil 3D) use the Paste Special Command (Pastespec).
- Use the Image Entity option.
You could also try
- Imaginattach command (This will attach the image not embed the image).
- Use a Microsoft Office program such as Power Point, Office, Excel, etc .
- Paste the image into this system.
- Then copy the image out and insert into AutoCAD.
- Using Paste Special command (Pastespec) and insert as a Image Entity.
- Microsoft Snippet tool and recreate the image and re-embed.
Verify the image is not on a hidden Layer.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast