Inventor: When launching Nastran In CAD crashes.
- Need to re-register Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for Nastran.
- Nastran Corrupted Install.
• Need to re-register Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for Nastran.
- Run CMD to start the Windows Command Prompt.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Nastran In-CAD <Your Version 1020, 2021, 2022, etc>\System, C\Program Files\Autodesk\Nastran <Your Version 2020, 2021, 2022, etc)\In-CAD\System
- Type RegNEiInCAD and select the <Enter> key on your Keyboard. (You will see DLLs re-register.)
- Then Type NEPUF and select the <Enter> Key on your Keyboard.
- Type Exit and select the <Enter> Key on your Keyboard to exit the command prompt.
- Test running Nastran again.
If the test fails after the above. Uninstall/Reinstall Nastran.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast