- The processing doesn’t stop and gets stuck right after creating a new project in BIM 360 / ACC.
- Model Publishing continues to encounter extraction errors on Docs.
- The Revit home screen keeps processing after selecting the project hub.
Browser cache contains numerous cookie files and history. If these files accumulate and exceed a certain threshold (2 gigabytes), they can cause several different issues described above.
Clearing browsing data can resolve most of these issues. Each browser has different settings to clear the cache and browser history. Below are instructions on how to clear the browser cache and history for common browsers, Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support
- Clear cache & cookies - Computer - Google Account Help
Additional Cache file maintenance:
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Gregory Lee