You want to know how to install and configure the IMAGINiT Reprise License manager.
The IMAGINiT development team has implemented a new network license manager for the 2021 and newer Utilities. The instructions here cover the older Reprise License Manager that will install into the C:\Program Files(x86)\IMAGINiT Technologies\Reprise License Manager folder.
It is easy to setup, almost the same as the flexlm version we used for the 2014 and prior utilities. I'll give you a quick overview.
If you are not on subscription with us and purchased the utilities online, then you should have received an email with a link to download the program and an Authcode.
If you are on subscription with IMAGINiT then you get the tools for free (a savings of $195-$999 per seat depending on the utility) and you can login to our portal to download and generate your Authcode. The following blogs will help you obtain an Authcode. It's the same steps for network and standalone, you just need to select which one you want.
Once you've downloaded the software and Generated/Obtained your Authcode here's what you need to do next:
Here's an overview of the next steps:
- Install the IMAGINiT Reprise License Manager (RLM) (32-bit version).
- Use the Setup Helper to generate the license and start the service.
Installing the Reprise License Manager (32-bit version).
1) Once you have downloaded the Network version of the Utilities for Revit/Civil 3D. Extract the .zip files.
2) Browse to and double-click the IMAGINiTLicenseServer.exe
3) Click “Next”
4) If you agree to the terms, then Select “I accept the terms in the license agreement” and click Next. Otherwise cancel the install.
5) Click Install
6) And yes, it may take several minutes…
7) Click “Finish”