The Americas region will be kicking-off Autodesk University 2021 from October 5-7 this year, and best of all, it’s FREE! AU2021 is all virtual, and it’s a great opportunity to hear about the latest industry trends, find out what other Autodesk users in your field are up to, and pick up some valuable tips, tricks and knowledge from industry experts.
This year, our IMAGINiT team is presenting seven sessions at Autodesk University and hosting a virtual booth!
Here’s a list of the sessions our technical team will be hosting:
- AutoCAD Quick Scripting with Spreadsheets, by Matt Miyamoto, infrastructure solutions project manager (Session ID: CES500019)
- Combining Solid, Shell, and Line Elements with Inventor Nastran by Edward Gillman, manufacturing solutions applications expert (Session ID: MFG500024)
- Generative Design: Back to Basics by Robert Savage, senior education specialist, manufacturing solutions (Session ID: MFG500054)
- Invite Your Suppliers to the RFQ Party by Jeremy Smith, product lifecycle management/product data management consultant (Session ID: MFG500043)
- Inventor Nesting: What Can It Do for You? by Walt Jaquith, industrial and product designer (IM500034)
- Hold on to Your Assets: How to Use Fusion 360 Manage to Manage Your Molds by Scott Hoover, industrial engineering and product lifecycle solutions consultant, with customer David Clifton from BOA Technology (Session ID: MFG500084)
- Model Simplification: Sharing IP by Harpreet Waraich, education specialist, manufacturing solutions (Session ID: MFG500103)
In addition to our classes above, be sure to visit us at our virtual booth. Attendees who visit the IMAGINiT virtual booth will gain access to an exclusive training promotion! The IMAGINiT virtual booth will also be offering select Solution Demo Sessions that you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Matt Miyamoto