Stop by the IMAGINiT virtual booth, or any of the sessions we are teaching at Autodesk University (AU) and learn from our industry experts how you can leverage your technology to work smarter and more efficiently to achieve business outcomes.
During AU, IMAGINiT technical experts are hosting seven instructional demos with a focus on how Autodesk tools and techniques help enhance a team’s performance and three solution demos highlighting IMAGINiT proprietary solutions including Clarity for Revit, ProductivityNOW eLearning and support, and technologies that help companies execute on their Digital Twin initiatives.
Be sure to bookmark the instructional Demos taught by IMAGINiT Autodesk Certified Instructors:
- AutoCAD Quick Scripting with Spreadsheets, by Matt Miyamoto, infrastructure solutions project manager (Session ID: CES500019)
- Combining Solid, Shell, and Line Elements with Inventor Nastran by Edward Gillman, manufacturing solutions applications expert (Session ID: MFG500024)
- Generative Design: Back to Basics by Robert Savage, senior education specialist, manufacturing solutions (Session ID: MFG500054)
- Invite Your Suppliers to the RFQ Party by Jeremy Smith, product lifecycle management/product data management consultant (Session ID: MFG500043)
- Inventor Nesting: What Can It Do for You? by Walt Jaquith, industrial and product designer (IM500034)
- Hold on to Your Assets: How to Use Fusion 360 Manage to Manage Your Molds by Scott Hoover, industrial engineering and product lifecycle solutions consultant, with customer David Clifton from BOA Technology (Session ID: MFG500084)
- Model Simplification: Sharing IP by Harpreet Waraich, education specialist, manufacturing solutions (Session ID: MFG500103)
Visit us at the IMAGINiT Booth to see the Solution Demo Sessions and to chat with our presenters.
- Enhance your Revit Project Experience: Joe Eichenseer, director of building lifecycle solutions, highlights how IMAGINiT Clarity can significantly reduce time-consuming and repetitive tasks faced during the design process by automating manual processes.
- Digital Twins: The Future of Visually Consuming Data: Vincent Daniele, a building solutions team manager, explains the business value of Digital Twins in the built environment. Using case studies, Vincent addresses the technology requirements and limitations and shares helpful online resources.
- IMAGINiT ProductivityNOW: The Learning Hat Trick - 3 Ways to Meet Your Goals,: Todd Stuart, national support center business manager, looks at how progressive organizations are combining eLearning and technical support to address skills gaps and improve productivity while remaining focused on their goals.
BONUS: Attendees who visit the IMAGINiT virtual booth will gain access to an exclusive training promotion. They will also learn the benefits of partnering with IMAGINiT; dedicated customer advocacy and support teams, access to free, time saving Utilities and 100+ technical experts who are well versed on how IMAGINiT services and Autodesk software can transform businesses.
Autodesk University is free, but registration for classes is required. Sign up today!