You want to download the updates to your software and do not or cannot use the Autodesk Desktop App.
1. Log into https://manage.autodesk.com
2. In the Left Pane, click on All Products and Services
3. Navigate to the Product you are needing to get an update for and click on View Downloads
or New View:
If you have a Collection or AutoCAD Including Specialized Toolsets, Click on View Items, then find the included Item and click View Downloads
4. In the Pop-up window, select the Updates & Add-ons Tab
New View (click on the Product Year):
5. Browse through the list and find the necessary updates, or click on the Add Filters Button to looks for specific updates by Product Year
New View (This is now broken up into catagories for easier navigation):
6. If Using Filters, select the Product year (Classic view only)
Then scroll to the bottom and click Apply
7. That will then filter your Downloads to only that year of product and it’s applicable updates.
8. Download them and save them to a folder
9. You can now run the downlaoded file to update your software
10. If you are using SCCM or other software, you can create objects to push these specific patches
NOTE: Generally speaking, when applying updates start with the older ones first, as there may be dependencies on other updates, and if you are using AutoCAD based Software (Map 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Mechanical, Etc.), make sure to ALWAYS update AutoCAD first, before applying the vertical specific patches.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Wunderlich