Isometric views of Revit project do not have crisp clean lines or are not displaying properly.
- Incorrect view template settings.
- Having the Projection Mode set to Perspective instead of Orthographic.
- Having Sketchy lines enabled from the Status Bar>Visual Style>Graphic Display Options settings.
- The Eye Elevation and Target Elevation being drastically different.
- Review the View Template settings and make adjustments to reflect the graphical representation that is desired.
- Try changing the projection mode to Orthographic.
- Disabling sketchy lines, unless that is the desired look you want then try adjusting the Jitter and Extension.
- Setting the Eye and Target closer to the same elevation.
How to create an Orthographic 3D View: Orthographic View
How to create a Perspective 3D View: Perspective View
Information on 3D Views: Revit 3D Views
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Heather Volk