Add the IMAGINiT 2020 Utilities to a deployment
- Download the IMAGINiT Utilities .zip file
- Unzip the file
- During the Creation a modify of an Autodesk deployment, choose the drop-down arrow next to "Include additional software".
- Under "Additional software", choose the “Add” button. Go to where you unzipped the IMAGINiT Utilities, choose the .msi file, and click "open".
- For the IMAGINiT 2020 Utilities, do not add any Command Line Parameters. Please leave this part blank.
- After adding the .msi click the drop-down arrow again to close the Include Additional Software window. When close the window the create button will become active. Click the create button to complete the deployment.
Warning! Problems caused by improperly editing the Windows registry could render your computer/operating system unusable. Microsoft provides a wealth of critical information that you need to know about the registry in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. Use the Microsoft® Registry Editor only at your own risk and only after backing up the registry as well as the system.dat and user.dat files as outlined for your operating system in the Microsoft Knowledge Base. Additional information about the registry is also contained in the Help topics in the Microsoft Registry Editor.