Your engineers, architects, and designers have lots of options for getting information about the Autodesk software they use or need to use. But how do you know they are getting the right information in the most efficient manner? Don’t risk employee and customer satisfaction issues that can result from bad data or delays.
ProductivityNOW is a one-stop-shop of eLearning and support used by high-performing organizations to maximize the proficiency, productivity, and potential of their people. It delivers on-demand access to hundreds of self-paced classes on Autodesk software as well as online training videos, white papers, and other resources.
Get ProductivityNOW and enjoy all these benefits:
- Better accuracy – Whether a new team member needs an in-depth course on the software used or an experienced user needs a quick answer to a specific workflow questions, they will have quick access to Autodesk-approved information. No more searching Google or YouTube and hoping for the best.
- More innovative designs – Autodesk constantly adds new features that allow users to work smarter and faster. Users who stay on top of software tips, tricks, and regular enhancements can use them to create more advanced designs than those who follow comfortable, familiar routines.
- Cost effectiveness – Online training is available 24/7 and can be taken around billable projects, reducing expensive downtime that can also annoy customers. It also eliminates costly travel expenses, like airfare, hotels, and meals.
- Increased employee retention – Studies show that people are more loyal to an employer that invests in their professional development. Give them access to the information they want, when and how they need it, so they can do a better job today and prepare for career advancements.
- More wins – All the benefits above lead to a consistent team of happy employees delivering better results in a shorter amount of time. These factors contribute to a strong reputation, which leads to winning more business.
“Within just a two-month period, [our employees] had taken enough classes to completely refund the annual [ProductivityNOW] investment,” said Murray Clack, CAD Systems Coordinator, CBCL. “To date, they have exceeded 425 courses which, if taken through traditional training methods, would have been impossible to fund due the budget required.”
Contact us to learn more.