You want to download the updates to your software and do not or cannot use the Autodesk Desktop App.
1. Log into https://manage.autodesk.com
2. In the Left Pane, click on All Products and Services
3. Navigate to the Product you are needing to get an update for and click on View Downloads
If you have a Collection or AutoCAD Including Specialized Toolsets, Click on View Items, then find the included Item and click View Downloads
7. That will then filter your Downloads to only that year of product and it’s applicable updates.
8. Download them and save them to a folder
9. Then using SCCM or other software, you can create objects to push these specific patches
NOTE: Generally speaking, when applying updates start with the older ones first, as there may be dependencies on other updates, and if you are using AutoCAD based Software (Map 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Mechanical, Etc.), make sure to ALWAYS update AutoCAD first, before applying the vertical specific patches.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ryan Wunderlich