Only Contract Managers or Software Coordinators can manage multi-user product users.
The Autodesk Account website is where you add users and assign them cloud services.
Note: To change the Contract Manager or Software Coordinator see https://blogs.rand.com/support/2020/06/how-to-change-the-contract-manager-primarysecondary-admins-and-software-coordinator.html
Multi-user seat assignment does not give users access to download software or to the network licenses.
• To set up the network license manager:
• To generate a license file:
• To download software:
Use the AVA-Autodesk Virtual Agent or download software as the Contract Manager or Software Coordinator.
User Management-Classic View
In Autodesk Account’s Classic User Management, you can only assign Cloud services to multi-user licenses.
• Sign into Autodesk Account.
• In the left panel go to User Management > Classic User Management.
1. To add a user click on the +Add button under the All Users list:
2. Fill in the user’s email, first and last name and click Save & Continue.
3. To add multiple users select the Bulk Add option.
4. Enter in a list of users separated by a semi-colon and click Save & Continue.
Note: If the user does not accept the the invitation email within 90 days, resend the invitation.
Classic User Management-Add users:
Assign services to users
Note: Each multi-user license allows you to assign cloud services to three users.
1. Find the user in the list.
2. Select Edit Access by the user’s name.
3. Put a check mark beside the Assign box at the top right to assign all services or assign individual services from the list.
Classic User Management-Assign product and services to users:
To delete users that no longer work for the company:
1. First remove any products, services or benefits assigned to the user by clicking Edit Access and removing any Assign check marks then clicking Save.
2. Click on the X by their name to delete them:
3. If there is no X button the user is a Contract Manager or Software Coordinator.
4. 4. See the link on how to change a Contract Manager or Software Coordinator prior to deleting them.