FormIt won’t start and is stuck at the launching screen. Re-installation doesn’t fix the launching issue.
Multiple factors could lead to FormIt launch failure.
- Faulty installation
- Graphic Driver issue
- C++ issue
- *NVIDIA RTX gaming graphic card using the game-ready drive
The troubleshooting process start with a clean uninstall.
- Verify the user’s graphic card type and drive version
- NVIDIA RTX Gaming graphic card may be using the game-ready driver. Make sure to download Studio driver.
- For all other graphic drivers, make sure the driver is up to date.
- Verify if a user is using a 4K monitor with generic graphics card. If this is case, disable the 4K monitor before re-installation
- Install C++ redistributor files
- Download FormIt from Products and service page
- After installation is completed, go to https://formit.autodesk.com/page/download/ and download the latest release update.
- Install the update
- Reboot the computer
- Launch the FormIt but make sure the 4K monitor is turned off before the launch.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Gregory Lee