The goal is to generate a simplified AutoCAD Drawing of Surface Contours that come from a Civil 3D Surface. Here is a simple workflow:
- Isolate the Surface
- Ensure that the used Surface Style is set for Contours to have Elevations.
- Select surface > from contextual ribbon > Surface tools panel > Extract from Surface
- Isolate extracted contours
- Use the Write Block command (WBLOCK) to export out linework.
- The resulting drawing should be a simple AutoCAD drawing with polylines
Hope this can help you in creating simplified deliverables.
About the AuthorMore Content by Leo Lavayen