You get a 1325 error when installing or opening an Autodesk product:
Folder redirection is a common cause of this error. Autodesk products have issues with redirected profile folders and is not supported. Folder redirection will cause installation or startup issues of Autodesk products.
We must go into the Windows registry.
1. Go to start – run and type regedit
2. Navigate to the following registry location - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk
3. Add a String Value with the name CurProd. Modify the value to AutoCAD.
4. Add a Dword (32-bit Value) with the name installed. Modify the value to 1.
5. Also navigate to KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders.
6. Change any of the registry settings that are pointing to a shared folder to %userprofile%
7. Try installing or launching AutoCAD again.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams