AutoCAD, File(s) show Text that is too Bold or Blurry.
- Unsupported and test Video Card and Driver.
- Corrupted DWG.
- Corrupted Workspace.
- Corrupted User File(s).
- Get Tested Supported Video Card and Driver
- Go to www.Autodesk.com\hardware
- Select AutoCAD as the base Software.
- On the next page Select Version, Operating System (ie Windows 10, Windows 11, etc.).
- The resulting list are the Tested and Supported Video Card(s) and Driver (Download Icon on the right). If your Card is not listed try the latest Driver from the Manufacturer.
- Repair the Corrupted DWG.
- Change Workspaces
- Reset AutoCAD to Defaults (You will lose Customization).
Note: Backup all files you get rid of in this Document.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast