You previously create an Autodesk 2022 deployment and now there is a new product update available. How can I add new Autodesk update to my existing deployment(s)?
Rebuild the configuration and specify the existing deployment image folder. The image tool will update the existing deployment with any updates. *This method is not recommended for deployments used with SCCM - Autodesk recommends creating a separate SCCM package for Updates and deploying along with the full product package.*
1. Go to manage.autodesk.com and choose “Custom Install”. This is where you should have created the existing Autodesk 2022 deployment that you will adding the updates to.
2. Select the License type for this deployment (I used “Network” for this example).
3. Choose the Autodesk product that we need the updates for (I chose AutoCAD for this example). Then choose the “Latest version”. Click Next.
5. An executable file will download. The file will be called by what “Package name” you used in step 4. Run the downloaded executable file. When the executable file starts you will be presented with a window asking you if you want to update a deployment. Choose “Download and update”.
6. When it completes, you have added the updates to your deployment.
Also, again *This method is not recommended for deployments used with SCCM - Autodesk recommends creating a separate SCCM package for Updates and deploying along with the full product package.*
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams