You manually install an update to your Autodesk product and the Autodesk Desktop App is still showing the update is available.
There are two options:
- Try and install the option from the desktop even though it has already been installed.
- You should get a message that the update has already been installed.
- Click OK and the update should remove itself from the Autodesk Desktop App.
Second option – Refresh the Autodesk Desktop App cache
1. Close the Autodesk Desktop App
2. Go to the “task manager” and right-click “Autodesk Desktop App (32 bit)” and end task. If there are 2 “Autodesk Desktop App (32 bit)” in the task manager end both.
3. Navigate to c:\ProgramData\Autodesk
4. Delete the “SDS” folder
5. Restart the Autodesk Desktop App
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams