An ‘Application not found’ pop-up error opens on most Inventor commands.
A problem with the Imaginit ProductivityNOW Pinnacle User Tools installation is causing the error. The error can start after updating or installing the Pinnacle User Tools.
It can be caused by this missing executable file that runs when the Pinnacle Tools Inventor Add-In is loaded: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinnacle Series User Tools\PinnacleCommandLauncher.exe
When the Pinnacle User Tools are loaded in Inventor, a Related Learning Topics dialog box opens with related Inventor topics that are available in Productivity Now content.
Verify that the Pinnacle Series Add-In is loaded in Inventor
- Go to the Tools Ribbon and select Add-Ins.
- In the Inventor Add-In Manager, locate the Pinnacle Series Add-In.
- Verify the Add-In is set to 'Automatic/Loaded 'or the ‘Load Automatically’ option is selected under Load Behavior.
Unload the Pinnacle Series Add-In
- If Pinnacle Series Add-In is listed and loaded unselect ‘Load Automatically’
- Restart Inventor and test Inventor commands again.
If unloading the Add-In gets rid of the error proceed to uninstall and reinstall the Pinnacle User Tools. You can also verify if the PinnacleCommandLauncher.exe file exists in C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinnacle Series User Tools\. If the file doesn’t exist or the folder is empty it’s a good indication that the installation is corrupt.