1. Copy the deployment from \\server1\deployment to \\server2\deployment.
2. Go to the root folder of your deployment and choose the install icon (the icon you named in the creation portion of the deployment), then right-click and choose "properties."
3. Modify the three locations/paths to have the correct folder structure:
- Two are in the "Target" line- change both to reflect the new location.
- The other is the "Start in" location- change it to reflect the new location.
6. You can now run the deployment from it’s new location.