When opening a BIM360 The following error pops up. All the links are unloaded and will not reload.
The cause is a new add-in that was released 4 days ago. The NWC Publish Add-In for Revit 2020 is causing the syncing issues.
When trying to push a file into the cloud no Hubs show up and it will no allow anything else to happen.
- Do not install this Add-In
- Uninstall the Add-In from the control panel.
- If you have already installed the Add-In you can also disable it without uninstalling it.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
- Create a new folder called “Archive”
- Drag and drop the following items into that folder:
- Go to the Autodesk desktop app and make sure your Revit is updated to version 2020.2.9. If not install updates.
- Launch Revit
IF you still need to export an NWC from your Revit product there is a better way to achieve this. Go to this link:
Scroll down to where it says:
Download Navisworks NWC File Export Utility. Select the 2020 exe and follow the directions in the link.
This will need to be done with the program closed. Then the utility shows up on the “Add-In’s” tab under External Tools.
Then select “Navisworks 2020” to export to NWC.