Is Autodesk Access not showing updates?
Causes & Information:
- Access will only show the latest updates for products that the user is entitled to and has installed. The latest only meaning if update 2023.2 is available, 2023.1 will not show up.
- After installing Access for the first time or installing a new product it can take a few minutes to show relevant updates for any product. If they do not show up after 10 minutes you may want to contact support.
- The user must be logged into Access to see the most product updates. The avatar in the top right of Access will show the users initials if they are logged in, not the user silhouette.
- Extensions, Plugins, Content and Language Packs will not be shown. They will be added later in another area of Access. These can be found in the manage.autodesk.com account.
- Supported product updates: Autodesk currently supports the current version and the three (3) previous years (2024-2021), however the Autodesk Access App should include updates for the current version and the previous five (5) years. This would include 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019 at the time of this blogs publishing date.
If you continue to have issues with Access a uninstall / reinstall following these steps may fix it.
- Exit Access
- Open File Explorer to the following path: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AdODIS\V1
- Run the “RemoveODIS.EXE”
- Redownload from this link.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Heather Volk