You have installed and licensed the IMAGINiT Utilities using the IMAGINiT Reprise License Manager (RLM) and need to see if the licenses are available to be issued out to users.
You can access this information remotely or on the server.
1) Launch the web interface, I like to use Google Chrome so I launch Chrome and:
- On the server enter http://localhost:5054 in your internet browser and hit enter.
- Remotely on the same network enter http://servername:5054 in your internet browser and hit enter.
Note: http://servername:5054 where "servername" is the name of the computer you installed the Reprise License Manager.
2) On the left sidebar menu click the Server Status button.
3) Click the Rand button in the Server Status column.
4) This shows the "License Pool Status" and how many licenses have been issued (count) and how many are currently being used (inuse).
That's all there is too it!
If you do not get the "License Pool Status" section, then your license isn't being properly read and you may need to call us to get it working correctly. We can be reached at 888-528-4765.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Lotan