Enable/Disable Autodesk 2-step Verification
You would like to enable/disable the Autodesk 2-step Verification. The two-step verification adds an extra layer of security by requiring a security code when you sign in to any Autodesk account. This includes Autodesk Accounts, and Autodesk products. You can also view and update your product privacy settings.
Turn on 2-step verification
Use an authenticator app, such as Duo Mobile or Google Authenticator, on your mobile device to generate a security code.
1. Download an Authenticator app to your phone.
2. Sign in to the Autodesk "My Profile and Settings" site using your Autodesk account at profile.autodesk.com/security.
3. Click Set up under 2-step verification.
4. Enter your email and password again and click Continue.
5. Scan the QR code using the authenticator app you downloaded in Step 1 and click Continue.
6. Enter the verification code generated from the authenticator app and click Continue.
7. Click Done in the verification message to complete the process. The next time you sign in, you're required to enter the verification code from the authenticator app in addition to your email and password.
Disable or modify 2-step verification
1. Sign in to the Autodesk "My Profile and Settings" site using your Autodesk account at profile.autodesk.com/security.
2. In the Security section, click Edit under 2-step verification.
3. Enter your email and password and click Continue.
4. Click Turn Off. A pop-up window appears asking to confirm. Click Turn Off.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams