You need to use an MSI file for a Deployment of IMAGINiT Utilities.
When you receive you IMAGINiT Utilities, you only have an exe file.
- In windows 10 right click on the start button and select “run”
- Type “cmd” and select “OK” (This will open the Windows command line).
- Navigate to the folder you have the Utilities exe located in (You will need to extract the zip file first)
- Once in the folder with the exe type this in the command line. (This is using the Civil 3D Utilities as an example)
imaginitutilscivil3d2021.exe /s /x /b"c:\IMAGINiT" /v"/qn"
- Select the <enter> key on the keyboard and your msi should be placed in the folder you specify.
• c:\IMAGINiT this is the folder where the msi will be placed.
• Do not perform this on a system with the Utility installed because this could cause the utility to uninstall and this may not be desired.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast