How to use the IMAGINiT Autodesk_License_Reset batch file
- Download and unzip the Autodesk_License_Reset.zip file located here.
- Go into the folder location that the file was unzipped to and right-click on Autodesk_License_Reset.bat. Choose “Run as administrator”.
- Choose Yes on the Windows “User account control” popup.
- Choose “More info” from the “Windows protected your PC” popup
- Choose “Run anyway”.
- You will see a DOS window popup. Press any key to continue.
- Press any key again. Now your licenses will all be reset to “Named Users”.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams