When you are attempting to run an Autodesk update, you receive an:
Unable to install
A required install component is missing or corrupt.
First, check if the Autodesk software and the version you are trying to update is installed on the computer.
If the Autodesk software is installed and is the correct version, then install the latest version of the Autodesk Installation Service before attempting to install the update again.
- Download the AdODIS-Installer.exe
- Go to your downloads folder and right-click on AdODIS-installer.exe and select “Run as administrator”
- Click Next in the setup wizard
- Check the license agreement and select “I accept the agreement”
- Click Next to begin the installation
- Click Finish when the installation is completed
- Try the Autodesk update again
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams