How do I do a silent install of Autodesk Design Review
- Download the Autodesk Design Review installer from here https://www.autodesk.com/products/design-review/download
- From the Autodesk download page for Design Review, choose your language and click then click the download button
- The downloaded Autodesk Design Review installer is a .exe but can be extracted using WinZip or 7zip.
- I am using 7zip for this blog. Right-click on the downloaded exe called SetupDesignReview.exe and choose 7-zip. I picked “Extract Files…”
- Choose the folder you would like to extract to and click OK
- Go to the folder you extracted to and you should see another folder called SetupDesignReview. Inside that folder is the setup exe
- To install silently use this command (Make sure to point to the folder you unzipped to)
C:\Autodesk\SetupDesignReview\Setup.exe /W /q /I C:\Autodesk\SetupDesignReview\Setup.ini /language en-us
NOTE: Using this type of install will bypass the normal installer’s prerequisite check. If you get an error you may have to install C++ or any other prerequisites from the “Support” folder.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams