When Launching an Autodesk Product(s) “Runtime Error! Program: C:\… R6034 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.”.
Then you may get an message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program: c:\program files(x86)\Common\Autodesk Shares\Adsklice...
An application has made an attempt to load the c runtime
Please contact the application's support team for more
- Zlib.dll is out of date.
- Corrupted Visual C++ installations..
- Corrupted Roaming Folder.
- AMOEI Backupper Service has a known conflict with licensing.
To resolve this issue
- Copy zlib.dll from a good system.
- Uninstall/Reinstall all of Visual C++
- Click OK and see if Autodesk Product(s) function even with the error.
- Disable AOMEI Backupper Service and then rename the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Backupper######.
- Clean uninstall/reinstall software.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Arbogast