Working on Revit cloud models you get a red X when trying to collaborate using the cloud. You attempt to sync the model again but still get the same error.
Inside your most recent journal you would also find something along the lines of this:
Failed to upload ModelResourceId(type=WorksetTable, number=0).
Elapsed time to Write All Available Files (new) = 000 milliseconds
When you get this error it is hard to determine what the issue is related to or what is causing this error. There are some things that you want to do to rule out your software or machine:
1. Clean out your temp folder. This can be done by follow Autodesk’s article https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-delete-temporary-files-in-Windows.html
2. Make sure your Revit and anyone working on the model, has installed all Revit Updates. What build should you be on/How to find your build
- How to update your software via Autodesk Accounts website - https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/download-install/install-software/update-software/current-version-autodesk-account
- How to update your software via Autodesk Desktop App - https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/About-Autodesk-desktop-app.html
3. Add the Autodesk trusted sites and make sure the s3 amazon server is not blocked as this is where the Autodesk Skyscraper server resides: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCAD-requests-to-Autodesk-servers-blocked-by-proxy-servers.html