By: Roger Weires, Applications Expert
How to add more material into your list of material for Revit 2020.
Autodesk preloads a few of the material, then stores the other materials in an Asset Browser library.
1. Click the Manage tab from the ribbon
2. From Settings pallet, click Materials
3. Click add the ball with a plus sign and select Create New Material
5. Select the Asset Browser button, which can be found to the lower left of the material dialog box
6. Double click Autodesk Physical Assets
7. Click on a material (example-Stone)
8. The material will appear to the right
9. Double click on the material that you would like. It will appear in the new material that you made