Manufacturing companies are facing more and more pressures as customer and business requirements ramp up in the digital age. Customers expect to get products or projects delivered faster, at higher quality and reduced cost while the competition is becoming better, faster, and more responsive.
If your organization is feeling the pressure to ramp up in the digital age, you don’t want to miss the IMAGINIT ELEVATE Virtual event on May 19-20. Registration is free.
With 6 live sessions over 2 days, this conference is all about helping manufacturers elevate their business, processes, and people. IMAGINiT industry and technology experts will uncover insights that you can begin implementing immediately to achieve a successful digital transformation strategy and ultimately automate tasks, reduce waste, provide digital prototypes and improve ROI.
Day 1 – May 19, 2021
- 1:00 PM ET – Keynote: Navigating the Path to Digital Transformation
- 2:00 PM ET – Elevating the Shop Floor with Modern Data and Process Management
- 3:00 PM ET – Facilitating the Digital Transformation with CAD Assets and Visualization
Day 2 – May 20, 2021
- 1:00 PM ET – Connecting Manufacturing and Building Design Workflows
- 2:00 PM ET – The Power of Automation in Manufacturing Design
- 3:00 PM ET – A Holistic Approach to Digital Transformation