You have a machine that multiple users log into and you are trying to set up all users with Fusion 360. It appears that you need to run a full install of Fusion for each user. This process takes up a lot of hard drive space. Do you have any way of knowing how we can install it for all users?
Perform the following steps to install Fusion 360 for all users on a machine:
- Log into the machine as an Administrator (or an Administrator Permissioned account).
- Log into https:\\manage.autodesk.com and download "Fusion 360"
- Go to the location of the Fusion 360 Client Downloaded.exe file you downloaded from manage.autodesk.com, and right-click the Fusion 360 Client Downloaded.exe file and choose properties. If you see a box next to Unblock, check that box and choose Apply. If there is no Unblock box just choose Cancel.
- Open a Windows command prompt with administrator rights:
A. In the Windows search in the lower left-hand corner type CMD
B. Choose "Run as Administrator"
5. Go to where you downloaded the Fusion 360 Client Downloaded.exe file. Hold the shift key and right-click on the Fusion 360 Client Downloaded.exe file and choose "copy as path".
6. In the command prompt window either right-click in the window to paste the path or hit Ctrl V to paste.
7. Add --globalinstall parameter at the end and hit enter to start the install for all users.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Ken Williams